love the dress Review by Sheree Hladun
Price Value Quality
i love the dress, When the dress came it fit absolutely perfectly! The lining were perfect and nothing really needed adjusting. It only took 3 weeks to ship to Australia. I had bought a back-up dress in case it didn't fit or in case it looked different to the picture but I didn't even have to consider it as it looked great!
Thanks so much! I will definitely be back! (Posted on 7/4/12)
I am happy with my wedding dress Review by angle
Price Value Quality
I am happy with my wedding dress
(Posted on 11/14/11)
|HEMLINE / TRAIN||Floor-length|
Every dress is handcrafted just for you
We pay attention to select high-quality fabrics and threads to create every dress. We look for vibrant colors, beautiful sheen and rich textures in every material that goes into your dress.
|Fabulous beading work
Many of our dresses feature beading on the shoulder or waistline. Professional tailor spend hours sewing on beads and pearls to perfect an elegant and classic design for you.
Embroidering a wedding dress takes great skill and an eye for detailed designs. Our dresses feature exquisite hand-done embroidery, brought to life from patterns and the hands of dressmakers.
Ruched detailing is not just decoration for your dress-it can create a figure-flattering silhouette. Our tailors do ruching by hand to create the perfect shape and fullness on each dress.
Hand-done appliques can give a dress that extra detail that takes it from pretty to breathtaking. Our dresses feature appliques arranged into beautiful designs and attached by hand.
|Fast & Safe Delivery
Fast international Shipping is a great progress for us in nowadays!We work with the world famous Carriers like DHL,UPS,FEDEX .days safely.
Note: Please bear in mind that photo may be slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting, display or the color temperature etc.
A. Shoulder Width
1. From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
E. Shoulder to Floor (over bust)
1. Wear a bra.
2. Measure in bare feet.
3. From top of shoulder, down over the tip of one breast and down to the floor.
F. Shoulder to Knee (over bust)
From top of shoulder, down over the tip of one breast and down to your knee.
1. Measure in bare feet.
2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor(your standard height measurement).
To fit high heels, we will add an extra 5-8cm for custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains.