Great material Review by Angie
Value Quality Price
This dress is awesome. I took my measurements and ordered according to the size charts (perfect). The quality is incredible. I'm getting married next year and I will order my wedding dress from kissdresses. (Posted on 3/31/12)
Good purchase Review by Mairéad
Quality Price Value
Ordered on the 8th of Mar . Recived today . Extremely happy with the dress , few alterations but nothing major . Royal Blue, beautiful colour at a great price. Great quality fabric . Thank you. (Posted on 3/28/12)
|SILHOUETTE||Sheath / Column|
|HEMLINE / TRAIN||Floor-length|
|Embellishment||Sashes / Ribbons|
|BACK DETAILS||Backless, Zipper|
Every dress is handcrafted just for you
We pay attention to select high-quality fabrics and threads to create every dress. We look for vibrant colors, beautiful sheen and rich textures in every material that goes into your dress.
|Fabulous beading work
Many of our dresses feature beading on the shoulder or waistline. Professional tailor spend hours sewing on beads and pearls to perfect an elegant and classic design for you.
Embroidering a wedding dress takes great skill and an eye for detailed designs. Our dresses feature exquisite hand-done embroidery, brought to life from patterns and the hands of dressmakers.
Ruched detailing is not just decoration for your dress-it can create a figure-flattering silhouette. Our tailors do ruching by hand to create the perfect shape and fullness on each dress.
Hand-done appliques can give a dress that extra detail that takes it from pretty to breathtaking. Our dresses feature appliques arranged into beautiful designs and attached by hand.
|Fast & Safe Delivery
Fast international Shipping is a great progress for us in nowadays!We work with the world famous Carriers like DHL,UPS,FEDEX .days safely.
Note: Please bear in mind that photo may be slightly different from actual item in terms of color due to the lighting during photo shooting, display or the color temperature etc.
A. Shoulder Width
1. From the edge of the shoulder socket
2. Measure across the back to the same point on the other shoulder
1. This is not your bra size
2. Wear a bra
3. Relax arms at sides
4. Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust
1. Find the natural waist
2. This is the smallest part of the waist
3. Usually about 1 in. above belly button
4. Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room
1. Find the widest part of the hips
2. Usually about 7 in. below natural waist
3. Tape should brush across both hipbones
E. Shoulder to Floor (over bust)
1. Wear a bra.
2. Measure in bare feet.
3. From top of shoulder, down over the tip of one breast and down to the floor.
F. Shoulder to Knee (over bust)
From top of shoulder, down over the tip of one breast and down to your knee.
1. Measure in bare feet.
2. Begin at the top of head and pull tape straight down to the floor(your standard height measurement).
To fit high heels, we will add an extra 5-8cm for custom-sized floor-length dresses and dresses with trains.